Geno Geno

What a gorgeous short film. It's sort of difficult to understand the gist of it, but I think it's fluidity and beautiful watercolors make up for it.

Zetsuen no Tempest Intro Zetsuen no Tempest Intro

Is this even allowed on here? I thought this was a place for original content.

Movie Jam 3 Unusual Death Movie Jam 3 Unusual Death

Very short, but it gets the point across. Some sort of sound would be nice, even if it was just some sort of car/city background noise. I liked the stop-motion for when the fire hydrant was about to hit, but I think that moment could have been expanded on a bit more for extra dramatics. Also, at the very end, you need to make the screen showing how Humberto died longer. It's a longer paragraph, so you need to give the adequate amount of time for people to read it without most of them having to pause the video.

Menmaro responds:

Thanks a lot for your critical analysis! I will make sure my next work will be much better, I had intended to put sound in but unfortunately I ran out of time and couldn't add sound. I am still very grateful though!

Unbreakable Unbreakable

Nice animation and short-and-sweet to the point. I really like all of the frames for the small facial movements- to me those are the real selling points of animations, and this accomplished that. Good job on this!

BooneBum responds:

Thanks for the great review :)

Punchline Punchline

Funny, nice, and a good length. It kept me somewhat entertained for the 1:26 which is surprising since I normally don't like watching animations, so that's a good thing. The art style was okay for the amount of work put in to it, so good job on that. You did a great job on this, keep it up!

short=-= short=-=

Nice flow; you're right, it's very short, but I really appreciate all of the small movements here. Good job, though next time you should start working on making them longer.