Geno Geno

What a gorgeous short film. It's sort of difficult to understand the gist of it, but I think it's fluidity and beautiful watercolors make up for it.

Zetsuen no Tempest Intro Zetsuen no Tempest Intro

Is this even allowed on here? I thought this was a place for original content.

Movie Jam 3 Unusual Death Movie Jam 3 Unusual Death

Very short, but it gets the point across. Some sort of sound would be nice, even if it was just some sort of car/city background noise. I liked the stop-motion for when the fire hydrant was about to hit, but I think that moment could have been expanded on a bit more for extra dramatics. Also, at the very end, you need to make the screen showing how Humberto died longer. It's a longer paragraph, so you need to give the adequate amount of time for people to read it without most of them having to pause the video.

Menmaro responds:

Thanks a lot for your critical analysis! I will make sure my next work will be much better, I had intended to put sound in but unfortunately I ran out of time and couldn't add sound. I am still very grateful though!

Lark Lark

Definitely in the early stages, that's for sure. It has a simple concept, but needs polish extremely badly. I mean, it's okay, but a lot of it is just unfinished- nothing a few afternoons of polishing can't fix. Good luck on future games, though!

theberrybus responds:

Could you explain what needs polishing in further detail please?

Coloring Princess Sofia H Coloring Princess Sofia H

The colors are extremely tiny, which caused me to spend about 5 minutes judging whether or not the game didn't work or if I just couldn't click the hitboxes. The colors need to be enlarged- maybe make them bigger and put them to the sides?

En Garde En Garde

Very nice game! I like the graphics and the fighting mechanics obviously had a lot of thought and work into them. The music and art style is sort of calming, but the fighting is nerve racking (for me at least) trying to counter the other person's moves. Good job on this!